Must be able to take charge and be a team player. Run the proposal effort with PGPC’s customers from Pre-RFP to submission. Work is performed primarily in Northern VA some of the work can be performed off site, but a lot of the customers prefer on-site support.
- Be able to multi task, have good communication skills, speak and understand English,
- 10+ years of experience
- Ability to work long hours
- Experienced with working with small to large teams, IDIQs, task orders
- Experienced with Shipley process
- Experience with Government agencies:
- IDIQ experience on Task Orders such as: Alliant, CIO-SP3, ENCORE, GSA-70, GSA, GSA-MOBIS PSS, ITES, NETCENTS, OMNIBUS, OPTARSS, SWMS, and SeaPort-e.
- Become familiar with customer’s core competencies, agencies, past performances
- Run the day to day operations of the proposal from cradle to grave
- Develop outlines, schedules, writing templates, compliance matrix, acronym lists
- Review government documents
- Conduct Kick off meetings
- Help develop win themes and discriminators
- Help select Past Performance (PP), develop/tailor PP citations, develop PPQ’s as needed and track
- Help with solution, black hat meetings
- Collect questions from the team related to (RFI, RFP and RFQs)
- Pull documents together and prepare for color reviews
- Conduct color reviews
- Pull documents together and work with DTP and graphics artist
- White glove and prepare documents for submission
- Conduct your own reviews of the documents to make sure progress is being made.
- Make sure everything is being uploaded into the customers (SharePoint, Privia etc.) repository location