Candidate must have at least 10 years of contracts experience within in either Large or Small Government Contracting companies. Able to help clients understand essential contracts necessary for bid efforts and work well in a diverse work environment.
Duties to include:
- Reading the Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Providing questions/clarification to the government that relates to the contracts side of the governments requirement
- Support the contracts /price volume as a writer
- Review the contracts volumes as a reviewer if required
- Help as needed for developing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Help as needed for developing Teaming Agreements (TA)
- Help develop other contract documents as required by the government’s request
- Assist with Data Calls for the proposal effort related to contracts
- If required help with negotiations (teammates/government)
- Conduct compliance reviews of the Contracts and Price narrative volumes
- Understand the FAR and DFAR
- Other duties and mutually agreed upon between the PGPC and Consultant.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Contract classes and or certifications