CHANTILLY, VA- April 24, 2018. Launched in May of 2015, PGPC, LLC. continues to provide industry-leading proposal consulting services to both large and small federal contracting businesses throughout the U.S. accomplishments as they celebrate their third anniversary of business operations.
Demonstrating continued growth from its inception, PGPC, LLC. has grown its client base to over 30 plus clients, the majority of whom continue to use PGPC’s services as repeat clients. Having supported over 100 proposal efforts, PGPC is starting their third year strong with eight submissions completed and a full docket through the remainder of 2018.
With their initial consulting services driving the majority of their client base, PGPC has also launched several new efforts in response to client demand. New offerings include:
- PGPC Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Task Order (TO) Program Management Office (PMO): Enables businesses to leverage PGPC as their in-house PMO resource to drive Return On Investment (ROI) from IDIQ efforts.
- Third Party Sealed Submission Services: Provide reassurance that sealed submission packets from teammates are compliant and complete.
- Proposal Boot Camps: Empower in-house proposal teams through in-depth training targeted to specific proposal development roles to drive winning proposal creation.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)/Bases of Estimate (BOE)/Earned Value Management (EVM): PGPC’s EVM specialists can help you understand how EVM can determine project variances between work performed and work planned, and can assist you with project forecasting.
- Contracts Manager/Price Strategist: A dedicated PGPC Contracts Specialist provides guidance and information regarding proposal contract requirements, pricing advice, and can assist your team in preparing a winning pricing narrative.
As PGPC expands its operations, they look forward to continuing to grow, attract top proposal talent, and provide the expertise needed by their current- and future- clients in the Federal contracting industry.
More information about PGPC is available at www.pgpcllc.com.
To see how PGPC can assist your company, please contact Pat Gorgone at [email protected]